THIS PAGE CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
- We use your name and any associated contact information you enter on this website, such as your phone number to contact you regarding career, educational and other opportunities.
- You should enter only truthful information into this website so that we and our affiliates can accurately understand what information you are requesting and which marketing offers are most relevant to you. Entering any incorrect information may trigger uses of your contact information which will provide you with irrelevant offers or offers you did not request.
- We will only retain personal information as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- As a general rule, we will not collect any financial or bank account information about you on this website. If you are contacted by someone purporting to be a representative of JobsUser who asks you for sensitive financial or account information, you should refuse to provide such information and contact us immediately at legal@JobsUser
- We will make readily available to consumers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Message & Data Rates may apply. Up to 2 alerts / week.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The "Contact Us" feature of the Site delivers user messages to JobsUser via email, which is not guaranteed to be a secure means of communication. Therefore, please do not send us confidential or sensitive information via the Site. We will not be liable for any intercepted, altered, or disclosed communications transmitted via the Site or through the "Contact Us" feature.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other contcontent appearing on the Site, including this Policy. It is the user's responsibility to check back frequently for updates to this Policy. For questions, the privacy officer at JobsUser can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org